
Normally in my Summer holidays I go to the beach with my children and my husband.
we like to go to Algarve very much, because the weather is always good,
the sea is quiet and the water is very warm.
On holidays I like to stroll along the beach and I like to visit in my country.
I often go shopping, to walking shopping, having dinner out and going to the cinema.
I visit the family and friends.
Sometimes I like to stay at home with my children to watch TV, to listen to music or to rest.
This time, normally I haven´t got hours for anything. I like sleeping until later , because I like to go out at night to go to partys or to have a drink with my friends.
On holidy I normally read some books.
I would like to make a cruise and visit some European City. For example, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris and Vinice.

